Solar energy is a blessing. It’s there in abundance and at no cost. Solar radiation,which is an incident on the earth’s surface, can benefit society. One of the popular devices that utilize solar energy is Solar Water Heating System (SWHS).
Solar water heating system is not a new concept in Australia now. The technology is readily available and sees much use in Gold Coast and Brisbane Metropolis, and other regions.
Working Principle of SWH
The sunrays fall on the solar collector. A black absorbing surface (absorber) inside the collector absorbs solar radiation and transfers the heat energy to water through it.
Heated water is collected in a tank that is insulated to prevent heat loss. Then circulation of water flowing from the tank through the collector and back to the tank continues automatically
A solar water heater consists of a collector panel to collect solar energy and an insulated storage tank to store hot water.
Six Major Applications
Water heating is one of the effectiveuse of solar energy. We need hot water for showers, dishwashers, clothes washers, etc.
- Solar water heating systems can be used for homes, community centers, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, dairy plants, swimming pools, canteens, ashrams, hostels, and industries, etc.
- The use of a solar water heater can reduce electricity or fuel bills considerably.
- A solar water heater is one of the most reliable and durable among all the solar energy devices available in the market.
- A solar water heater has the most extended warranty period of all other solar energy devices.
- A solar water heater is known to have the fastest repayment of investment.
By now, we wager you understand why a solar hot water system is more than a necessity. Hot Water Systems Online is always ready to offer you excellent solar hot water systems at great prices.
We offer hot water services in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and we always leave our customers satisfied.