STIEBEL ELTRON’s hot water heat pumps harvest natural energy from the air to create hot water all year round. Even in hot and very cold temperatures, the WWK heat pumps operate energy efficiently since they have been engineered specifically for the extreme Australian climate.
Compared to conventional solar hot water on the roof and electric storage tanks, STIEBEL ELTRON offers an environmentally friendly, energy efficient and easy-to-install solution for hot water.
Benefits of the WWK for the home owner
- Up to 74% savings on running costs compared to an electric storage tank – quick return on investment
- Nicer design compared to solar hot water panels on the roof
- Space for solar panels is better used with solar PV to generate electricity for hot water heat pump and household appliances
- Quieter operation compared to previous models thanks to encased compressor
- Unique roll-bond condenser provides optimal heat transfer and greater energy and money savings
- Current impressed anode does not require maintenance and protects from heat pump failure
- 220 L cylinder delivers 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water;
302 L cylinder delivers 540 L (equals 12 five minute showers)
- Financial support from the government available